Free Shipping Countries
US/Japan/Canada/Australia/UK/France/Italy/Spain/ and other European countries
Please Notice: taxes are not included for shipping addresses outside of the United States.
iCODIS accepts orders 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Orders are processed in the order they are received and expedited shipping orders.
Orders placed are usually processed and shipped within 4~9 business days from the time the order is placed. The day an order ships does not count as a day in transit. Orders placed from Friday to Sunday will be processed the following Monday and shipped within 2~6 days.
**Due to the high volume of orders during holiday season you may experience extended processing time up to 10 business days.**
Orders that contain a different shipping address from billing address may be subject to review, in which case the customer will be contacted. This can delay shipping time. Tax rate is based on the shipping address and not the billing address.
Please note that iCODIS does not ship to hotels or freight forwarders.
Lost or Stolen Packages
– If the package shows delivered to your address, but is missing you must report the lost to us within 2 weeks of placing your order. Once you have reported your lost package, we will launch an inquiry with our carrier about the lost package and attempt to have it recovered. If the carrier declares the package to be a complete loss, we will reship your order to you at no charge if stock is available.
– We are not responsible for packages that are delivered to a wrong address due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address provided by customer.
International orders are shipped via different carriers and will be delivered by local post or other affiliates. When your order ships from our warehouse, we send you a shipping confirmation email including your tracking number. To track your package, simply enter your tracking number or send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your package cannot be delivered, is unclaimed, or is refused, you are responsible for the following:
- Original and return shipping costs.
- Duties, taxes and other customs charges that are incurred on the package for both the original and return shipments.
Our shipments are primarily fulfilled via DHL Express, and follows their terms and conditions which can be found here: http://www.dhl.com/en/express/shipping/shipping_advice/terms_conditions.html
For US, EU, and Japan, we utilise Amazon FBA, send email to email@example.com to check on the shipment.
Our Shipping fees are as follows:
- For Europe a flat $30 fee.
- For the UK, Australia, and Japan a flat $40,
- For the US, enjoy free shipping on goods below 2kg, or $20 for any goods above 2kg.
- Outside of those regions, shipping is a flat $20 for items below 2kg, and is a flat $40 for packages above 2kg.
-“Why is Shipping so Expensive to X-Country?”:
Because our prices are all in dollars, the shipping fees attached to your particular country reflect not only the shipping price, but also additional taxes.
-“How long does it take to ship?”
As soon as your payment has been processed, shipping and fulfilment takes 5-9 days.